Monday, December 21, 2015

Holiday Outing

Winter break is here. Time to go to Union Station to check out all the holiday decorations and events.

We started the day by visiting the Da Vinci exhibition. Lots of fascinating inventions and art to check out there. Then we took the Link to walk to Crown Center to see Santa, as Sophie insisted to speak to him for the first time ever. We stopped at Science City to release some steam. What a full day!

Are you ready for us Leonardo?!?

Cool inventions one after another

Milling grain

I can build too!

What's the name of the inventor, Alex?!?

I wish I could paint like him!

Is that the most famous paining in the world?

Sophie the photographer

Can't be serious all the time

Lutin numero un

Lutin numero deux

Hello Santa! I forgot what I wanted to tell you...

Off we go!

Checking out the pretty gingerbread houses and train tracks

Lego buddy

Learning physics while playing with water

Trying on a new hairstyle

Cool games everywhere

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: