We also took this opportunity to give Alex a pre-birthday party by making pets de nonne.
| Pretty frost at the farmhouse |
| Great company, food and games |
| Cousin time at Glen and Linda's house |
| Time to open presents |
| Opening up presents is one of my favorite things |
| I bet I know what this is! |
| Craft time with cousin Katie |
| Katie is teaching me how to play Beethoven's Für Elise |
| Hear me practice at the farm |
| Frying the donuts |
| These pets de nonne are awesome! |
| More donuts, please! |
| Kristin is teaching me how to play checkers |
| I love my cousin Henry: he can speak French to me |
| Part of the Jantzen gang in Plymouth |
| While the Metz clan celebrated in Strasbourg |
No comments:
Post a Comment