Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Fun

Fall is here and we're enjoying the season with plenty of activities as usual. Uncle Vern & aunt Dolores came for a short visit on their way to Puerto Rico. We went to Oma's house for the weekend to show her our Halloween costumes. And we got to carve some pumpkins at a party. Cool stuff!

Sophie the artist making some handprint paintings

Showing Dolores my favorite book about reptiles

Bedtime story with uncle Vern

Pumpkin patch at Deanna Rose

I can't seem to forget about grandma Peters' horse Pocahontas

Beauty nap on the way to Oma's house

No nap for Alex, just plain racing on the iPad

Halloween costume preview

I love to eat Aufschnitt at Oma's house!

Cool outdoor playground in Beatrice

Sophie isn't so sure about that game. No head upside down for her!

Look at that, Oma!

I'm not as ticklish as Alex!

I lost my 2nd baby tooth at Oma's house!

Playing "old people" with Emma's walker and cane

Carving some pumpkins

Party time at Ky and Tanya's house

Check out our pretty pumpkins!

No comments: